Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ACCEPTANCE

See people around you....Everyone is saying,I want to be happy,I want peace,I want love.....Who will give them happiness,peace,love.We always depends on others that they will say or do some kind of things which will be according to me then I'll be happy,or when the situation is going according to me so that I will be happy.....Will it happen that everything goes according to you ?...."NO"...other people and situation never goes according to you.It mean that you'll never be happy.So how can we happy?
Answer is...."Happiness,peace and love is not around you.It is in you,firstly analyze in yourself then u can see that." and the next things are people and situation...nothing will go according to you but it can go with you....you can change other people and situation but for this you have to accept all the things as they are coming"ACCEPTANCE".once you accept it then you can change it easily but firstly accept it.Because everyone is right in his/her place, what things make difference is our perception,our way of thinking to take that.So,for love,peace and happiness ,don't go here and there....It is within you
. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment