Sunday, April 18, 2010

RELATIONSHIP

It is very beautiful and innocent word which the god has made for us, either it’s a parent-child relationship, husband-wife relationship or any other kind of relationship. In every relationship there are lots of love ,trust, respect for each otheris there. But when we see around us ,can we see the love ? firstly we take the parent-child relationship, we can see that teenager’s stop to share their personal life with their parents, even it is not that much personal but according to their vision and parents ask to other people that now my children don’t share anything with me neither they are telling their problems nor asking anything. what should I do, why it happens? Have any parent considered this problem that why a children start doing this? We should ask it to our self that when they do some something and tell, any kind of thing which is irrational, unreasonable (immature, childish). What was my response at that time towards my child. Did I accept his view or just told to him/her that don’t do this thing ,it is not good for you. Here we create a resistance between us and children. We are unable to tell them that it’s wrong. When we do/say this to children then what they suddenly think that my mom dad, don’t understand me and my feelings, everything which I tell them they say no its wrong, its not good for you . So, now onwards I will not tell anything to them. I know what is good for me. Then the problem has begun, when children stop sharing with their parents. Parents should understand that firstly we should accept our child with his/her views , it can be of any type then we should start to share our apprehensions regarding that. After doing this children will implicitly understand that what is good and bad for them because here they get everything from their parents (experiences and acceptance). Now whatever the child will do either it is good or bad, he/she will ask or say to their parents. So it becomes easy for both to understand each other. Then we come to second one Husband-wife relationship, here they both want he/she will change then we will live a happy life. No will change because in this universe everyone is excellent as they are. So they should be aware of that “RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT FOR TAKING ONLY,THEY ARE OF GIVING”. Currently we are so much occupying in our self and we don’t have time to give. Everyone is having merits and demerits. If we see only demerits in a person then we can’t be happy but if we see that wow that person is having so many merits we are ignoring demerits here then what we feel that she/he’s perfect person for me. So again everything is there merits and demerits but I just changed my way of thinking (perception) and see I love that person . So it’s so easy once you accept that person and they will automatically change according to you. Here you will not say that I don’t like your this habit just change it ,NO .Here you are accepting that habit then share your view it . So, Neither that person feel bad not u. And life goes so smoothly. So ,just live with love ,trust and respect with your partner and make your relationship strong without changing anyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment